Sign up for our Patient Portal
Providence Medical Center is excited to offer you a secure and convenient way to manage and access your health information when and where you need it. With your personalized Patient Portal account, you can view your health information online anytime.
LOG IN HERE
Get connected and manage your Health, today!
Gain Secure & Convenient Access to your:
- Medical Record Summary
- Clinical Test Results
- Medication History
How do I sign up for the Patient Portal?
It's as easy as 1-2-3!
- Start by providing your email address to the registration clerk, or visit our Health Information Management Department (HIM). To protect your privacy, our staff will need to see your photo ID.
- You will receive an email from email@example.com
- Click on link in the email and enter your first initial, lastname and date of birth
- Create a username and password
- You now have access to your health information on the Patient Portal
- Check the Disclaimer checkbox
- Sign in with your username and password
- Please click on the Patient Medical Information tab and the "Health Summary" link and review your health information
WHO CAN SIGN UP FOR THE PATIENT PORTAL?
- Patients of Providence Medical Center are eligible to use the Patient Portal
- Currently, only patients that have been admitted after July 8, 2014 can access the Patient Portal
VIEW AND UPDATE INFORMATION
After activation, you can begin accessing your Patient Portal by visiting www.providencekc.com, clicking on the patient portal link, and then logging in with your username and password.
WHAT IF I FORGET MY USERNAME OR PASSWORD?
- Click the forgot password on the login screen
What if I want to change my username or password?
- On your patient portal home page click on the "My Account" tab and follow the instructions.
Frequently Asked Questions
When Can I see my results?
Your test results in most cases will be available 36 hours after discharge.
Can I see other information?
Yes. After your hospital stay, a Continuity of Care Document (CCDA) will be available in the Document folder. This document includes details of our care available at the time of discharge, including;
- Discharge Medications
- Plan of Care
- Hospital Course