Providence is a community hospital affiliated with Prime Healthcare. Providence
is also affiliated with Saint John Hospital, located in Leavenworth, Kan.
More than 1,300 skilled and qualified individuals provide nursing, medical
and support services. Staff along with about 200 devoted volunteers help
us serve the health needs of Wyandotte, Leavenworth and northern Johnson
counties and surrounding areas.
Providence is also certified as a Medicare/Medicaid provider and approved
to accept many major health insurance plans.
Providence does not discriminate with regard to race, color, age, national
origin, disability, sex or religion in admitting or providing services
and programs to patients/clients.
Services We Provide:
- Orthopaedic care, including total joint and hip replacements
- Interventional radiology for minimally invasive treatments for uterine
fibroids, cancer, vascular disease and liver disease
- Spine care
- Cardiac care, including cardiothoracic surgery, cardiac catherization,
a congestive heart failure program and rehabilitation
- Cancer care through inpatient and outpatient treatment and the Radiation
- Family care, including maternity, obstetrical, gynecological and pediatrics
- Rehabilitation programs for a range of conditions, including musculoskeletal
problems, lymphedema, low vision and pelvic incontinence
- Sports medicine
- Sleep disorders, including insomnia, snoring and sleep apnea
- Outpatient services feature same day surgery, pain management and diagnostic
These services are supported by advanced technology and the expertise of the
Medical Staff representing diverse specialties.
View our Non-discrimination policy.